There are so many investment advisory services available today that it can be a challenge to know which one to buy into. By nature they’re run by the cream of investment advisors, many of whom have decades of experience in dealing with some of the largest value accounts in the world. When it comes to choosing which advisory service to buy into, it pays to get as much background information as possible before making a choice.
Crisis Investing is such a service from Doug Casey, a man who’s proven himself to historically be able to identify economic trends and explosive events, and then exploiting any associated investment opportunities.
The following report has been compiled following extensive research into the complete Crisis Investing product. It details both the good and bad about the service. The intention of sharing this information is to assist prospective buyers in making an informed decision whether or not this might be the right advisory vehicle for their personal circumstances.
In a nutshell, what is Crisis Investing?
Crisis Investing is all about finding opportunities to make money* that occur from a crisis. In other words, when turmoil hits the streets – anywhere in the world – this lays the exact criteria for a few extremely large money making opportunities. But be aware, these are moves for the bold, and certainly not for anyone who isn’t prepared to take the associated risk.
For example, the 2013 financial crisis in Cyprus is a prime example. While most of the world’s money shied away from investing in such turmoil, what that meant was that there were a few opportunities for real money to be made. The key is to have the necessary information to know what these moves actually are. Because when crisis hits, if you know where to look, valuable assets change hands – often very quickly – and for pennies on the dollar.
It’s these opportunities that will be revealed to those who’re members of the Crisis Investing Advisory Service.
The service consists of the following:
- The Crisis Investing Owner’s Manual: This is where you learn all you need about this kind of investing. It details why and how such investing works. It explains in detail about the proprietary tool that’s been created specifically to hone in on such crisis opportunities. The book also prepares you for the shift in mentality that’s needed to successfully profit from these type of investments.
- Monthly Crisis Briefings: As with every advisory service, the main part of the product is the regular newsletter. Each one will detail what you need to know about a particular financial storm that’s brewing somewhere in the world, and why it’s being targeted. This is then boiled down to what Doug Casey and the team have specified as being a single investment move, with the highest potential to then ‘flip’ it into double or triple digit gains when the time is right. Also included are all the instructions necessary for you to buy in.
- Crucial Updates: When it’s time for you to exit an investment and take your profits, you’ll receive an immediate update to let you know it’s time to make the move.
- The Crisis Investing Member’s Only Website: Here you can access every monthly briefing that’s ever been sent out. The reason for this is because some of these moves are months or years in the making. All the information stored here allows you to see exactly why they’ve been highlighted, and why they offer what could potentially be a high profit making investment.
- The Trailing Edge – Two Bold Moves That Could ‘Flip’ Crisis Into A Fortune: This is a detailed briefing that describes two such crisis moves that the bold investor could make today.
- Chasing Coups, Blood in the Streets, and Triple Digit Returns: A detailed report on plays that profit from the crisis in Iran, how to increase your wealth in Cuba, thanks to the opening up to American tourism and further investment, gold plays in Zimbabwe and South Africa, and a way to make money from Argentinian agriculture*.
Is this kind of investing ethical?
Well, this all depends on your point of view, and isn’t something that we can really comment on. However, what we can provide the answer to is the question, is it legal? Because yes, it is – 100%. As to whether or not it’s ethical to profit from the misfortune of others is a decision you’ll have to make for yourself.
However, it’s important to realize that some of the richest people in the world have made their fortunes from this very kind of investing. Some food for thought could be that if you don’t make the play, someone else will.
Who’s behind Crisis Investing?
The man who brings us Crisis Investing is Doug Casey. And identifying investment opportunities brought about by economic trends and explosive events is his specialty. He’s made his own huge fortune investing in just this manner. But more importantly, he’s made fortunes for many, many other big players, the world over.
He’s a regular presenting at nationwide conferences. Financial institutions turn to him for advice, as do some of the richest people in the world. And he has over four decades of experience – and the network of contacts to go with it – that allow him access to places and opportunities simply not available to the regular man on the street.
Just how risky is it?
Make no mistake, Crisis Investing is not for the timid. This type of investing comes with a higher associated risk than other, more regular forms of investments*. In addition, for most people this will mean making a serious adjustment to your investing mentality, simply because you’ll be going against what pretty much everyone else is advising you to do.
Yes, it’s risky. Yes, to some it might seem a distasteful way to make money. And yes, it needs a bold approach to succeed. But these are the very reasons that the gains can be so explosive. Only you can make the decision as to whether you can accept the risk involved.
Would Crisis Investing be suitable for a beginner to trading?
Realistically, for most, the answer would be ‘probably not’. This is high risk, bold investing that will only suit a small percentage of people. However… If you’re the kind of person who embraces risk, and is smart enough to understand the reasoning behind why Crisis Investing works, then there’s no shortage of information in the product to tell you how to go about it.
In short, all the instructions you need to crisis invest is given to you. It’s just not the regular route that most people would choose to start their investment journey.
How big a stake do I need to get started?
You don’t need to risk a huge amount of money on your investments. How much is up to you. But realistically, you’ll need a few thousand dollars to make it worth your while – especially if you want to invest in more than one area at a time.
Is there anything similar on the market – and how does the Crisis Investing compare?
There are many, many investment advisory services out there. However, ones that wholly zero in on such crisis investment opportunities on the market are rare – if they even exist at all. You can find services that might purport to bring you such information, but none that specialize in these investments in the way that Doug Casey’s Crisis Investing does.
With that in mind, if this is the type of investing that interests you, then Crisis Investing is the most specialized advisory service there is.
What’s good and what’s not?
- The service offers opportunities that could, if they go the right way, provide investments that double or triple in value* – or, on the odd occasion, bring returns on a phenomenal scale.
- All the groundwork as to the investments on offer has been carried out for you. This allows investors to simply read the information they’re provided with in the monthly reports, and decide whether or not they want to make a play. It’s possible to reduce the time you spend on your investment efforts down to around 30 minutes a month, thanks to all of this in-depth research.
- This type of investing does not include short stocks, options, or even the necessity of investing large sums of money.
- There’s no need to keep one eye on your investments at all times. When the time comes for you to get out, you’ll receive an instant message to tell you that it’s time to take your money.
- Doug Casey’s track record in these type of investments is second to none. He has over 40 years experience in the field, an enviable network around the world, and has a massively high win percentage in all the trades he recommends.
- This is a high risk, bold strategy for investing that will not suit many people.
- It’s not cheap to become a member of Crisis Investing. Casey justifies this with a ‘if it’s too expensive then you should sit this one out’, mentality. This is designed to inflame and to encourage you to buy in. This is a highly strategic sales method and we urge people not to purchase the product on a whim. Take your time to read it all through properly, digest the information for a while, and then decide if it really is for you.
Crisis Investing is a research advisory service brought to you by Doug Casey. He’s an expert in following areas and events of turmoil around the world, and determining investment opportunities that could potentially be ‘flipped’ into extraordinary sums of money*. He has an extremely positive track record spanning over four decades of doing just this.
This is a high risk strategy, with associated large returns. It’s an opportunity for the bold investor, as it entails placing your money in places and regions of unrest, and often going against the grain of all regular investing advice.
The service is higher priced to get started but you should see this as an investment, because the returns are much higher than those of other such researched advisory services. In addition, this is a unique product that specializes in a particularly niche area of investing.
If this is an avenue you’d like to explore, and you’re not averse to a higher than average risk, then Crisis Investing appears to offer excellent advice from a team that’s highly experienced in the field.
*Disclaimer: Result May Vary. Past returns are not a guarantee of future profits.